Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Fun


Wow! I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last post. Time has been flying by with LP. He is SUCH a joy and is learning new things daily.

This past weekend was a great, relaxing, lazy weekend. We spent a lot of time as a family this weekend. I wanted to soak up as much time as possible as I leave for Las Vegas for work for a week on the 14th.

Friday night we didn't do much of anything. We stayed home and tried to get a lot of work done so we could enjoy the rest of the weekend without that hanging over our heads.

Saturday we went to my parents' pool. We enjoyed a beautiful day by the pool and then took a bike ride to the beach as the sun was setting. It was such a gorgeous day! LP enjoyed watching the boats go by in the channel.

Sunday we went to my parents for dinner where LP enjoyed his first Filet Mignon. He liked it....a lot! Hmmm...how are we going to feed this kid Filet Mignon on a hot dog budget? Hopefully there is still time to alter his tastebuds to food that is a bit more affordable (haha). After lunch, my mom and I headed to Michigan City to do some shopping at the outlets. I was looking for some things for my trip to Vegas and found NOTHING! Oh well, we had a good time anyway. I always enjoy spending some quality time with my mom!

Monday I headed back to the pool with my mom and LP. LP LOVES the water and had so much fun. Brad went golfing with a few friends and met up with us later. Later in the afternon, Brad, LP and I walked to the state park. We spent about an hour there watching the boats and playing in the sand. We topped the night off with a yummy dinner at Via Maria and ice cream at the Fantasy Twirl.

Needless to say, we had a wonderful weekend!

Purse snatcher:)!



Daddy and me

First time in the sand!

No comments:

Post a Comment