Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day


LP on the "slip and slide" at Grandma and Grandpa's on Father's Day

Daddy and his baby boy

Daddy and his boys

I know everyone thinks that their husband is the best father to their kids, but seriously, I can't think of anyone who is a better father than my husband. LP absolutely adores his daddy and meets him at the door with the biggest grin and the sweetest "dada" a 19-month old could say. I am sure that BB (baby brother) will do the same in no time.

Brad is such a great father and always takes time out to play with LP even when he has a million things on his "to do" list. While he was home after BB was born, Brad took LP everywhere with him and even took him to Hoffmaster Park for the day...just the two of them! I am so blessed to have such a great father to my children and LP and BB are so blessed as well. Thanks Brad for always stepping up and being the great dada that you are. We all love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment