Wednesday, March 14, 2012

All Through the Night....

Ok, so the boys are at Ms. Arlys's house and I am supposed to be taking advantage of the time alone and working on my school work.  However, I have little motivation to do that and thought I would take a quick minute to update my blog.  Forewarning, this post is very boring to anyone but me...oh and maybe the grandmas:).

Anyway, Joshua started wearing underpants to bed on Sunday, March 4.  He has been doing awesome and has only had two accidents!  He is so proud of himself and loves telling people that he is wearing underpants to bed!  He says it while hopping around and pointing. He is such a boy!

So, there you have it.  Told you it was boring.  I just wanted to make sure I had the date down for my records.  This is the only place that I know I will not lose:).

Pics to follow of this crazy record high weather and the activities that go along with it!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! We are working on the same thing. Been dry for a full week now. Whoot Whoo. I would love to not have to buy pull-ups any more. We have enough 'diapers' in our house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete