Friday, April 6, 2012

Luke got his first haircut today. Though I wanted it to be as memorable as Joshua's first cut, it wasn't:(. Because his hair took forever to come in, and it came in wavy, we were able to wait this long before his first cut and I think that made me less sentimental about the whole thing.  Easter was coming and I wanted him to have his hair nice and trimmed for the occasion:).

We went to Sun Island in Zeeland and the whole cut lasted about a whole 10 minutes. Luke was HORRIBLE!!! I was going to attempt pictures, but I was so busy pinning the little man down that I didn't have any time to take pics. I even tried to put Mickey on the iPhone and he was still horrible. Though it proved to be a bit traumatic in his little life, the sucker made it all worth it:)! The haircut turned out great and I am very thankful that his hair is curly and will allow us a bit more time between cuts when we have to do it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment