Thursday, December 13, 2012

Critter Barn Fun




We headed to the Critter Barn for their annual live Nativity with Julie and the kids. We arrived  at the start of one of the  "live nativity showings." Luke was mad because he could see people, through the door, playing with animals. He didn't want to watch the show. Once we went into the "stable," the boys liked watching the story and Joshua was pretty interested in their baby Jesus. He asked a million questions about him on the way home.

The boys loved sitting in the bunny coop and holding the baby bunnies. Joshua was a bit unsure at first, but warmed up once I sat down in the hay and let the bunnies climb all over me.  The things you do as a mom:)!

Luke loved yelling "cock-a-doodle-doo" to the roosters. He thought it was SO funny. I am sure the roosters were thrilled. We finished the day in the "cat room." I am not a cat lover....at all. Luke's allergies and cough were full blown, so I guess I'll never have to worry about having a cat around the house:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment