Thursday, February 26, 2009

First Playdate with Little Waldorf


Little Peanut and I headed to Kalamazoo today to meet the newest Bayer Baby. Little E was so precious and sweet. Although I know it sounds cliche, I do not remember Little Peanut ever being that small...even though its only been less than four months! He looked SO big next to little E. Anyway, little Waldorf was so adorable with his dark hair and dark skin (one of the benefits of jaundice:)). Though the boys didn't play a lot today, I am sure they will once they get older.



Ashley looked great as well! She is really embracing the whole mommy thing. Little E marks the first of a year of babies around here. Stay tuned for little Mulder, Snyder, and DeBoer all due within the next month or so!



2 comments:

  1. oops! you said j's name! lol! he is getting so big! good luck returning to work. I am sure all will go well! em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the catch, Em! Brad would have killed me (hehe). Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete