Friday, February 20, 2009

First Post

Much to my husband's dismay, I am finally joining the blogging world. I will be referring to our little one as "little peanut" to ease my husband's mind about security. I am doing this mainly to have one place, that I can always look back upon, that documents important events in our family. I realize that the only people that truly care about your child's milestones are you and your spouse and your parents. So, if we are the only ones who read this, so be it. For the rest of you, you are welcome to read as well. But please know that I will not take offense if you are not ecstatic in reading about the first time little peanut eats peas or has a major blowout:)!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable blog, Bec. I will of course be reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay fun!! you can always make it private like mine, where you have to send an email invite & people accept. then you have absolute control over who views it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world!! I always think too that who besides family would really care about reading about my life and my child, but apparently people do check it for some reason. It's just really nice to have for Joe and me to look back at. Now that I have a kid it's fun to look at other people's that have kids too. I hear you though on worrying about security, but apparently I haven't worried enough to do anything about it:-). Mere

    ReplyDelete