Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vander Vliet Christmas 2009

Thinking he was being naughty by taking the ornament off the tree


LP and Grandma

We headed over to my parents house on Christmas day for a crazy, packed day of fun. We started the day with the "counting of the coins." I have to say that I was the proud winner this year. I am saving half of the earnings to go towards a double stroller and the other half has been donated to World Vision. After the coins, we ate a Prime Rib dinner that was very yummy. We let the kids open their presents right after dinner (after being asked 25 times if it was time to open presents yet:)). Abigail got the most annoying toy...EVER...from my parents. She got a play microphone. Of course this was the perfect gift for little Miss Performer, but I have to say that we were all graced with her beautiful singing and antics for the rest of the night:)! LP got some great new toys and was, once again, spoiled by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment