Sunday, September 26, 2010

Post Family Farm

Because Brad and I both work full-time, we try and spend most of our free time with the boys. We really want to make sure that we get quality time with them on a daily basis. I have to go to Miami next week for work, so I thought it would be fun to fill our Saturday with farm fun! We decided to pack up the boys and meet the Potters at the Post Family Farm.

It was so much fun! LP went on a pumpkin train ride, fed goats, rode a pony, went on a hayride, picked pumpkins, ate donuts and drank cider, and painted a pumpkin. Brad, Adam, and I had our own fun running through the rope maze:)! Afterwards, we went to the Pizza Ranch for some yummy supper. Overall it was a great day and great fun and I am sure we will be back again soon!















2 comments:

  1. hello you know Brazilian music
    see a little in
    http://radiosvitrine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thekuiperskrew, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete